Electric Woven Basket Trash Cans
Place of Origin:Guangdong, China (Mainland)
● Open the battery cover on the woven trash can's lid, place the battery in the correct slot, and close the battery cover.
● Turn on the power switch behind the dustbin cover. The indicator light turns red (about 3 seconds), indicating that the circuit is in a normal state.
● When you want to throw trash, just put your hand or object within 30cm of the distance, close the sensor window bin and open it at a speed of 0.3 seconds. After the lid is opened, if your hand or object leaves the sensor In the area, the trash can automatically close within 5 seconds. If your hand or object stays in the sensing area, the lid will remain open.
● When the woven waste bin is full, press the "open" button (the manual lid open button) of the sensor window. The lid is open but not closed. This function is used when you often put rubbish or take out rubbish to replace rubbish bag. Then when you press the "close" button, the circuit automatically restores the sensing function.
● After the weave garbage can lid is closed, the trash indicator in the standby status does not flash for about 30 seconds. When the power switch on the back of the trash can is turned on, the indicator lamp turns red (about 3 seconds).
● When the battery power is exhausted, the rattan weave rubbish bin respond to it with little sensitivity, reminding the user that the trash needs to be charged. If the trash can be turned on and off 20 times a day, the battery can supply power for 6 months.